Private Ephesus Tour With Lunch in Villager’s Home
Taste typical Aegean food in a village home, meet with the locals…
About ten years ago during a tour in Sirince, we met a very nice lady there. After short conversation in the street she invited us to her home. Our guests were very happy because they had chance to see a local house. We had some Turkish tea but Emine insisted that we should stay for lunch. Lunch was fantastic and we also had chance to taste her home made wine. She did not want to accept any money from us that time, but I suggested her to do this more often and make some income for her family.
Since then I have been more than happy to recommend lunch in Emine’s house to my guests. To get to the village we have to drive about 20 minutes from Ephesus, so I suggest this tour to my guests whose time is not limited, so that they can experience the local food and chat with the locals.
Our Private Ephesus tour with lunch in villager’s home in Sirince is for our guests who would like to see archeological sites and experience local life and food. After visiting Ephesus and other sites in the area, you will have lunch in a local home in Sirince village.
Private Ephesus Tour With Local Lunch Itinerary
- Your guide will meet you in Kusadasi or Selcuk. You will first visit Ephesus (we usually spend about 2 hours there);
- Afterwards, your guide will take you to the House of Virgin Mary.
- There is another 20 minutes driving to Sirince village where you will have lunch in the house of one of the villagers.
- The last site you will visit during this tour is the Temple of Artemis.
- After the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel or other point in the area.