Our Full Day Ephesus Tour
Make the most of your stay in Ephesus
During full day Ephesus tour you can explore the surroundings of Ephesus and visit all the sites in the area.
Full day Ephesus tour summary:
- The first place to visit is the House of Virgin Mary. According to Christian tradition, Mary was brought to Ephesus by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived her final days there. This church was erected on the foundation of that house, and its authenticity has been confirmed by Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul II.
- The highlight of the tour is the ancient city of Ephesus, the largest open-air museum in Turkey and the best preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean. Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Virgin Mary and John the Apostle once walked its streets. As you walk through the city, your Ephesus guide will explain you about life in ancient Rome.
- Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, which is one of the Seven wonders of the ancient World.
- During this tour you can also visit the Basilica of St. John, the burial place of John and Ephesus indoor Museum where you can see statues and fragments found in Ephesus.
- Ephesus : 60 Tl – 10 € – 11 USD
- House of Virgin Mary: 25 Tl – 4 € – 4.5 USD
- Terrace Houses : 25 Tl – 4 € – 4.5 USD
- Basilica of St. John: 10 Tl- 1.5 € – 1.8 USD
- Ephesus indoor museum: 10 Tl – 1.5 € – 1.8 USD
- Temple of Artemis: free entrance
WHAT THEY SAID?
Our tours are tailor-made to your interest. Prices depend on the group size and the tour program. Contact us for details.
Full Day Ephesus Tour Itinerary
- After your guide meets you in Kusadasi/Selcuk, you will have a short drive to the House of Virgin Mary (we usually spend 45-60 minutes there; you can also have some additional free time to pray).
- Afterwards, we will drive 10 minutes to Ephesus.
- We usually spend one and half to two hours in Ephesus.
- After we finish Ephesus sightseeing, we will have lunch in one of the nearby restaurants.
- Afterwards, we will visit other sites in the area: Temple of Artemis, Basilica of St. John, Ephesus indoor museum (we usually spend 30-45 minutes in each of these sites).
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to port / your hotel.
Please note that this is only a suggested itinerary, we can change it depending on your time and interests.