Our Ephesus Shore Excursions
Private Ephesus tour for cruise passengers
Our Ephesus shore excursions are specially designed for our guests arriving by cruise ships. We will pick you up from the port and drop you off back to the port after your tour.
Ephesus used to be one of the most important Roman cities. Nowdays its’ ruins are among the most visited ancient sites in the world and one of the highlight attractions in Turkey. Once home to 250 000 people, important trade and pilgrimage center, today it is visited by 2 million tourists every year.
WHAT THEY SAID?
Ephesus Shore Excursions Itinerary
- Your guide will meet you in Kusadasi port; there is 20 minutes driving to Ephesus area.
- We will first visit Ephesus (we usually spend about 2 hours there).
- The highlights of the site are: Terrace Houses (houses of rich Ephesians), Library of Celsus (the 3rd largest library in the ancient world) and Grand Theater (mentioned in Bible, place where Apostle Paul preached).
- After you visit Ephesus, depending on your interests and available time, you can visit other sites in the area: Ephesus indoor Museum, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, Basilica of St. John…
- We usually spend 30-45 minutes in each additional site.
- If you are interested in shopping, you can also visit carpet weaving center , Leather Outlet or Ceramic workshops in the area. Please note that shopping is strictly optional.
- At the end of the tour we will drop you off to Kusadasi port.
As you hire a guide with van and driver for all day, you can choose your itinerary, depending on your interests, mood and available time. We do not limit your time for sightseeing.
This is the list of all the sites that you can visit, together with the entrance fees price per person:
- Ephesus : 60 Tl – 10 € – 11 USD
- House of Virgin Mary: 25 Tl – 4 € – 4.5 USD
- Terrace Houses : 25 Tl – 4 € – 4.5 USD
- Basilica of St. John: 10 Tl- 1.5 € – 1.8 USD
- Ephesus indoor museum: 10 Tl – 1.5 € – 1.8 USD
- Temple of Artemis: free entrance
Tour can be with or without lunch, you would decide about that.