Our Ephesus Walking Tour
A two hour, small group tour in Ephesus
Discover ancient Ephesus during a two hour walking tour with a professional local guide.
Ephesus walking tour is a perfect option if you arrive to Ephesus by your own vehicle or public transport. Walk in the marble streets of Ephesus, see city agoras and the temples built for Roman emperors Hadrian and Domitianus.
Visit the ancient Roman toilettes, the Odeon, the magnificent Celsus Library, and enjoy the acoustics of the Grand Theater.
You probably know that Ephesus is very crowded all year long and that the worst time to visit it is summer because of high temperatures and fact that there is no shade in Ephesus. Well, this tour can be a solution!
If you want to avoid heat and crowds, you can have your tour in the afternoon. Ephesus only for yourself!
For this tour our guide will meet you at the upper gate of Ephesus.
Tour Starting Times: 08:30 – 10:30 – 13:00 – 15:00 – 17:00
Ephesus Walking Tour Itinerary
- Two hour walking tour of Ephesus with an expert guide.
- Meet your local guide at the upper gate of Ephesus.
- After you get some general information about this spectacular ancient city, enjoy walking in its marble streets.
- Visit the parliament building, you can even sit there and feel like a Roman senator.
- Walk in the upper agora. See the temple of the cruel Roman emperor Domitian.
- Walk through the Hercules gate and enjoy the magnificent view of the lower city. See the beautiful Roman shops with mosaics.
- Enter the best preserved ancient Library in the world.
- Visit the Grand Theater with the capacity of 25.000 seats.