15 Days Private Turkey Tour
This is a perfect Program for our guests who love history and enjoy visiting the ancient cities. Turkey is a paradise for history buffs. We highly recommend this program.
Day 1: Arrival To Istanbul
–You will be picked up from the airport and transferred to your Hotel and rest. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
– You will meet your guide at hotel and start your Istanbul city tour. You will have a two hour Bosphorus boat trip, and afterwards visit Spice Market and Istanbul Arceology Museum, you will return to your hotel and rest. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Istanbul Old City Tour
– You will meet your guide at the hotel and start your full day Istanbul tour. You will visit Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St Sophia,Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar . Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4: Istanbul-Troy-Canakkale
– Approximately 5 hours driving to Canakkale; visit Gelibolu War field (Optional) and The ancient city of Troy; overnight in Canakkale.
Day 5: Canakkale-Pergamon-Kusadası
– Departure from Canakkale and 3 hours driving to Bergama; visit the acropolis of Pergamon and The temple of Asclepion which was one of the first Hospitals of the world then 3 hours transfer to Kusadasi and overnight stay
Day 6: Ephesus Tour
-Visiting the ancient city of Ephesus, The house of Mother Mary and the Temple of Artemis. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 7: Kusadası-Bodrum
– Visit The ancient City of Priene and Miletos and The well preserved Temple of Apollo in Didyma; after the tour proceed to Bodrum for an overnight stay
Day 8: Bodrum City Tour
– Bodrum city tour visit the St Peter’s Castle and Mausoleum which is one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world; overnight stay in Bodrum
Day 9: Bodrum- Pamukkale
– 2 and half hour driving to Aphrodisias, on the way to Aphrodisias we will stop to see the ancient Roman City, Stratonikeia, after visiting the city of Aphrodite; we will drive 1 more hour to Pamukkale; during Pamukkale and Hierapolis sightseeing, you will have chance to swim in ancient pool where Cleopatra swam during her visit to this ancient site; overnight stay in Pamukkale
Day 10: Pamukkale-Antalya
– After breakfast we drive up to Tauros Mountains (1600m above sea level) and we will visit an ancient city of Sagalassos then we will drive to Antalaya; Antalya city tour (Hadrian`s gate, ancient port and Old City); overnight stay in Antalya
Day 11: Antalya-Konya
– Departure from Antalya and 5 hours drive to Konya; on the way, you will visit one of the best preserved Roman theaters, Aspendos; and an ancient Roman city; Perge, in Konya you will visit Mevlana Mausoleum; overnight stay in Konya
Day 12: Konya-Cappadocia
– 3 hour drive to Cappadoccia; on the way you will visit Ihlara Valley; overnight stay in Cappadoccia.
Day 13: Cappadocia
– Optional hot-air balloon flight early in the morning; Cappadocia tour: Imaginary Valley, Monks valley, Zelve and Goreme open-air museum; overnight stay in Cappadocia
Day 14: Cappadocia
– Cappadocia tour: Kaymakli underground City, Uchisar Castle,
Pigeon Valley and Love Valley. After the tour you will have private
transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Overnight in Istanbul .
Day 15: Transfer
Transfer to airport for your return flight