About Cappadocia 2 Day Tour
You can visit all highlight points during Cappadocia 2 day tour.
If you are planning to spend 2 days in Cappadocia, this is a perfect tour for you. During Red and Green tour you will enjoy the magical atmosphere of Cappadocia.
Cappadocia Itinerary 2 Days
This is a typical tour itinerary we can reccommend you:
Day 1 : South Cappadocia Tour (Green Tour Cappadocia)
Guide will meet you in hotel lobby around 09.00 am. You will have have a tour of South Cappadocia, also known as Green Tour:
- Kaymakli Underground City (the widest underground city in the area with 4 floors open to visitors).
- Rose Valley, interesting for walking, as you can see many vineyards and gardens throughout the valley
- Red Valley, interesting for its rock layers of unusual colours
- Cavusin Village (one of the oldest settlements in the area)
- Pigeon Valley, famous for its pigeon dwellings carved into rock
- Uchisar Castle Panorama – the highest point in the region
- Love Valley, known for especially unusual rock formations
- You will have a lunch stop during this tour
- Return to hotel and overnight stay
Day 2: North Cappadocia Tour ( Red Tour Cappadocia ) and Back to Istanbul
Guide will meet you in hotel lobby around 09.00 am and take you to North Cappadocia tour, known as Red tour:
- Esentepe Viewpoint, a typical photo stop
- Goreme Open-air Museum (important early Christianity center)
- Monks Valley or Pasabag, famous for its fairy chimneys
- Avanos Village (with stop in traditional pottery workshop)
- Three Beauties, another unique formation and famous symbol of the area
- Dervent Valley, well known for its lunar landscape
- You will have a lunch stop during the tour
- Return to hotel
Average tour duration is 8 hours.