About Istanbul 2 Day Tour
If you are planning to spend 2 days in Istanbul, this is a perfect tour for you. During this 2 days istanbul tour package, you can visit all the highlights of the Sultanahmet District, the Old City of Istanbul, and also enjoy Bosphorus boat trip, to see the beautiful houses, modern and historical buildings along the strait.
Istanbul 2 Day Itinerary
Day 1: Istanbul City Tour
- Your guide will meet you at the hotel between 08.00 and 08.30 am;
- You will visit Istanbul Old City area: Byzantine Hippodrome (used for public entertainments organised by emperors), Blue Mosque (or Blue Mosque, famous for its tiles), Hagia Sophia (Church of Holy Wisdom, museum that used the be the biggest Orthodox church in the World), Grand Bazaar (the oldest and the largest covered market in the world), Topkapi Palace (imperial residence of Ottoman sultans).
- You will have lunch during the tour.
- At the end of the tour guide will leave you in your hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul City with Bosphorus Tour
- Your guide will meet you in hotel lobby between 08.00 and 08.30.
- During this tour you will visit: Bosphorous boat trip (during this tour you will see the bridges of Istanbul, Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces, Anadolu and Rumeli fortresses and beautiful houses around the strait) Bosphorus tour is with a public boat please contact us if you prefer private boat.
- Spice Market (17 century structure that housed the majority of the city’s spice trade)
- Suleymaniye Mosque (majestic structure built by famed architect Sinan)
- There is an optional lunch stop during the tour.
- Return to hotel after the tour