Our Highlights of Ephesus Tour
A tour of must-see sites in Ephesus area...
Highlights of Ephesus tour summary:
- The first place to visit is the House of Virgin Mary. According to Christian tradition, Mary was brought to Ephesus by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived her final days there. This church was erected on the foundation of that house, and its authenticity has been confirmed by Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul II.
- The highlight of the tour is the ancient city of Ephesus, the largest open-air museum in Turkey and the best preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean. Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Virgin Mary and John the Apostle once walked its streets. As you walk through this spectacular city, local guide will give you information about life in ancient Rome.
- You will have chance to visit the part of the city where rich Ephesians used to live, known as the Terrace Houses.
WHAT THEY SAID?
Our tours are tailor-made to your interest. Prices depend on the group size and the tour program. Contact us for details.
Highlights of Ephesus Tour Itinerary:
- After you meet your guide, there is 20 minutes driving to Ephesus area.
- You will visit Ephesus, Terrace Houses (houses of wealthy Ephesians) and the House of Virgin Mary.
- After the tour we will drop you off to the the port or hotel.
Please note that this is only a suggested itinerary; we can change it depending on your time and interests.