Half Day Ephesus Tour
We recommend our half day Ephesus tour to our guests who have very limited time for sightseeing, but would like to visit the main sites nevertheless.
Half day Ephesus tour summary:
- After short drive, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary. According to Christian tradition, Mary was brought to Ephesus by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived her final days there. This church was built on the foundation of that house, and its authenticity has been confirmed by Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul II.
- Afterwards, there is 10 minutes driving to the ancient city of Ephesus, the largest open-air museum in Turkey and the best preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean. Cleopatra, Mark Anthony, Virgin Mary and John the Apostle once walked its streets. Guide will explain you about life in ancient Rome as you walk through this spectacular city.
WHAT THEY SAID?
Our tours are tailor-made to your interest. Prices depend on the group size and the tour program. Contact us for details.
Half Day Ephesus Tour Itinerary:
- We will meet in Kusadasi port or in a hotel in Kusadasi or Selcuk.
- After short drive we will first visit the House of Virgin Mary (we usually spend 45-60 minutes there; you can also have some additional free time to pray).
- Afterwards, we will drive for 10 minutes to Ephesus. We usually spend one and half to two hours in Ephesus.
- After we finish Ephesus sightseeing, you will be transferred back to port / your hotel.